The Women’s Loyalty Club of Brunswick United Methodist Church was organized on January 21, 1930. This is our 90th year of service and fellowship. Our service projects include:
- Cards to our “Sunshine Friends”.
- Provide items for Mid Coast Hunger Prevention.
- Easter and Halloween baskets as well as Christmas gifts to the Adult Tedford Shelter.
- Our May Basket helps Respite support their clients.
- Provide a scholarship to Camp Mechuwana.
- Donate gifts for the United Methodist Men’s Mission Christmas Tree.
- Our Birthday meeting is celebrated by bringing gifts for the Church Kitchen.
- We have fun, too with Potluck Luncheons, games and singing.
- We sponsor speakers to learn about the needs of others and how we might serve them.
We meet on the first Tuesday of the month from September through May. Please join us, we’d love to welcome you to our group.
Call the Church Office for more information. 207-725-2185